A busy photographer/videographer still needs some time in ‘the office’.
Any experienced photographer/videographer gets to a stage when the truth hits home. A large amount of time is spent away from the camera – time spent in post-production, invoicing, marketing, client negotiations, other admin and general communication.
No-one wants to willingly pay rent for their own office if they can avoid it.
Welcome to The Bureau:
- A shared work-space for like-minded photographers and videographers
- A space to edit, up-load, connect and share ideas
- Super-fast internet, sunny, open-plan space with membership options to suit you.
- The hub where it all happens for photographers and videographers including events, classes, workshops, presentations
- Variety of new food and coffee shops in the same building